Birthday Parties at the Farm
During our annual Pumpkin Patch, we do not have dedicated staff to assist with parties, as our farm is entirely run by the family.
But, you are welcome to have a "self-run" party, so here are some helpful hints:
- NOTE: tables are limited. Therefore, they are first come, first served.
- Please limit your party to 1 to 2 hours so that other guests may enjoy the space.
- You may bring in cake, food, and presents - we just ask that you remove all debris and trash so the area is clean when you depart.
- Saturdays and Sundays there is a $5 parking fee, please make sure your guests are aware,
- Weekend afternoons are busy, especially from 11am - 5pm. Lines for farm activities are generally longer during that timeframe, so a morning party may be a good option!
- The weekends of October 15 and October 23 are historically the busiest.
- Hayrides* are only available on the weekends and are reserved for field trips during the week. *On rare occasions, we may have one available if staffing allows.
- No pets are allowed, though service animals are permitted.
- PLEASE, NO ALCOHOL.